Tonov Construction Inc provides commercial and residential painting service in Greater Los Angeles Area. We provide a detailed and complete estimate and we answer any of your questions. All of the necessary products and labor to complete your project will be included in your contract so you can be assured of no hidden fees and no surprise up-charges.
Interior Painting Procedure:
We follow proper procedures to ensure your safety as well as our own!
Rooms to be painted on that day will be scheduled with the customer prior to house painting.
- All furniture is to be placed carefully to the centre of the room.
- Furniture will be covered with durable plastic if necessary.
- All floors will be covered with drop cloths to avoid paint splatter.
- Walls are sanded and scraped, if the situation requires it.
- All holes and cracks are filled and sanded to perfection.
- Gaps in the trim are to be caulked.
- Washing will be done where necessary.
- Repaired areas get a coat of primer before the color of choice is applied.
- The color selected will be applied with the combination of a brush, roller and/or sprayer.
- Walls and/or ceilings will ALWAYS be painted until 100% coverage is unveiled.
- Perfect cut lines between the ceiling to wall and the trim to wall.
- Furniture is moved back to their original position prior to home painting.
- Floors will be swept and/or vacuumed.
- All waste materials to be bagged and taken away courtesy of Tonov Construction Inc.
- Extra paint will be bottled and labeled for extra convenience for my client.
- Before our house painters employees gather their equipment a thorough walk around will be done.
- The client will do a walk through with the manager to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- All touch-ups are to be fixed right away to the satisfaction of the client.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!